What kind of materials can be put on print course reserve in the library?
Last Updated: Oct 29, 2013 | 28 Views
Was this helpful? 2 0
You can put the following items on course reserve in the library without requesting permission from a copyright holder.
- Original works
- Personal materials of instructors, for which they own the copyright (e.g. assignment questions/solutions).
- Original print books, textbooks, DVDs, CDs, etc.
- A request to put the short excerpt on library reserve is made by or on behalf of a faculty member and in respect of a specific course or program of instruction;
- The number of copies does not exceed the number of students enrolled in the course of instructions;
- the copy is used only for the purpose of library reserve by students enrolled in the college.
For more information contact Sarah Wiebe at email@example.com or ext. 3934